Are you a teacher, child care provider, babysitter, parent or college student studying early education or a creative discipline (like art) with childcare experience looking for extra hours?
Live in Boston or the greater metropolitan area?
Then we might be the right fit for you.
We are seeking dynamic, fun-loving, enthusiastic care givers to join our growing team. We provide a flexible work schedule including weekdays, evenings and/or weekends and a unique team-oriented environment. We are currently looking for folks who would like to join our team for event based childcare. Once you’ve successfully completed the interview process you’ll be added to our on call list and will have the ability to schedule hours based on your availability.
Applicants should have the ability (and desire!) to work with children age 6 months to 12 years old as well as with parents and other care givers. You will be responsible for helping to create a loving, nurturing and fun environment. We want folks with big imaginations! Seasonal curriculum (arts & crafts, games, etc) is provided but you’ll have the opportunity to roll your sleeves up and get creative. Check out some of the types of activities we do our activities blog.
- Space set up including project areas and play areas (toys, games, etc.)
- Checking children in and out with parents or approved guardians
- Facilitating schedule including projects, snack times, meal times, etc.
- Making sure children are having FUN while in our care
- Constantly monitoring the facility to ensure it is a safe and healthy place for children
- Cleaning at end of day or event including sanitizing toys, diaper changing stations, etc.
Applicants please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know a little bit about yourself, your child care experience and your availability and we will be in touch. Please note that you do not need to be EEC certified for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!